By Sheila Arkee
Urban Decay introduces 7 brand new eyeshadow singles –including three never-before-seen shades and four previously exclusive shades. With the addition of these new colors (a perfect mix of not-boring neutrals, smoky hues and vibrant brights), they now have one of the widest assortments of shades on the market. The cool thing about these shadows is that they pop out of their container and right into a customizable Urban Decay palette.
Here are the details on the new shadows:
- HEARTLESS – pale pink satin (brand new)
- UNCUT – smoky purple with a reddish shimmer (brand new)
- SNARE – smoky olive green shimmer (brand new)
- SIDECAR – beige sparkle (previously exclusive to the Naked Palette and Book of Shadows)
- OMEN – metallic bright purple with a blue shift (previously exclusive to the 15-Year Palette)
- DEEP END – bright teal shimmer (previously exclusive to the 15-Year Palette)
- FAINT – warm, dusty brown matte (previously exclusive to Naked Basics)
These shadow singles are available for $18 exclusively online at urbandecay.com, or in store at Sephora Inside JCPenney stores.