Earlier this week I received my monthly Ipsy January 2015 Fresh Start Glam Bag, and I can tell you without a doubt Ipsy is starting the year on a good note.
Ipsy hasn’t been the most consistent in the past, but I was truly impressed with my contents from the get go. This is the first Ipsy bag that has it all right – I like everything I received and really feel like I got a great value for the $10 monthly subscription fee.
Besides that, the makeup bag matches my mani perfectly! A plus!
Here’s what I got in my bag:
– Velvet 59 Velvet Lip Gloss in Noisette (full-sized, $19) – soft, plushy, and gorgeously shiny.
– Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush (full-sized, $10) – soft and supple and definitely something I’m loving.
– BellaPierre Shimmer Powder in Whesek (full-sized, $4) – GORGEOUS, gunmetal grey shadow.
– Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow in Treasure (full-sized, about $10) – another gorgeous gold shadow.
– La Fresh Eco-Beauty Good Day Moisturizer (sample size) – I love this packaging!
From left to right, here are swatches of Whesek, Treasure, and Noisette.
Combined, these shadows and gloss make for a gorgeous look! I’m actually super impressed with all three colors.
Everything in this bag is something I will use and I think it was balanced just right. It’s like the bag was acutally curated according to the preferences I’ve set over the time I’ve been with Ipsy. Not too much skincare, but 4 full-sized makeup products I’m excited to use.
I also cashed in some points for the J. Cat Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion, which is a glorious, shiny oxblood red.
My Final Thoughts: Overall, I’m entirely impressed with the Ipsy January 2015 Fresh Start Glam Bag. For $10 I received makeup and skin care products to try out, and I think it’s a great deal.
If you’re interested in signing up for Ipsy yourself, here’s my referral link. Thank you!
Price: $10 per month (includes shipping)
Value of Full Sized Items: Approx. $43