I’m excited to share with you a post today that’s all about staying confident even when you’re battling a cold sore. If you suffer from cold sores like I do, you know it isn’t easy to feel confident when you get one. With the first sign of a cold sore coming on I reach for Abreva® cream to get rid of it fast. The median healing time is 4.1 days, but you could heal it in as few as 2.5 days when used at the first sign. Then I follow the following simple tips to help keep my confidence high until Abreva® cream works its healing “magic”! Cold sores. I’ve been there, as I’m sure quite few of us have in our lives. They always start the same way for me – that little telltale tingling sensation I try to ignore but shortly thereafter I find a full blown cold sore following me around. Caused by virus, cold sores can really do a number on my confidence levels! Abreva® cream is the only non-prescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time and duration of symptoms. While waiting for the cold sore to vamoose, here’s what I recommend to stay confident when you might not be feeling your best:
1. Make a promise to not think about your cold sore. Don’t overthink the issue. Consider it already gone.
2. And have Abreva® cream on-hand because it shortens the healing time of your cold sore! The median healing time is 4.1 days, but you could heal it in as few as 2.5 days when used at the first sign.
3. Pamper yourself. We all need pampering, and I find that having a DIY spa night at home can do wonders for taking your mind of your cold sore and lifting your spirits.
4. Laughter truly is the best medicine, so hunker down with comedy on TV and laugh your cares away. It’s a guaranteed confidence fix!
You could knock out your cold sore in 2.5 days*. Only Abreva® cream can do it, when you treat at the first sign**. Try Abreva® cream during your next cold sore! Click here to learn more about Abreva® cream.
*Median healing time 4.1 days. 25% of users healed in 2.5 days.
**Among Over-the-counter products
One lucky Painted Ladies reader will win a $100 Visa Gift Card! To enter, simply leave a comment below letting me know your tips for staying confident through cold sore season.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post.
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 12/2/14 – 12/31/14.
Be sure to visit the Abreva® cream brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!