When I recently received a Sephora gift card and the instructions to go pamper myself, I did that very thing with the purchase of the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip collection.
If you’re looking for a great gift to give (or keep for yourself!) I think this is one of the best ideas out there. I’ve purchased a similar kit from Sephora in the past and love the idea of sampling some products I’m interested in trying.
This sweet lip set contains a mix of high end light pink lipstick, glosses, tints, and lacquers in deluxe sample sizes, save for one which is full-sized. The deluxe sample sizes are quite generous, so to me this feels like quite a deal. I don’t agree with putting full-size values on sample sizes, so I won’t agree with Sephora that the set is a $90 value, but it really is a great buy overall.
I have to say I love every lip color that’s included in this fab set, which are:
– Full-size Smashbox Be Legendary Gloss in Pout (full-size)
– Bite High Pigment Lip Pencil in Meritage (deluxe sample)
– Marc Jacobs Lust for Lacquer in Kissability (deluxe sample)
– Buxom Full On Lip Cream in White Russian (deluxe sample)
– Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss (deluxe sample)
– Urban Decay Naked Revolution Lipstick (deluxe sample)
My Final Thoughts: I’ve always wanted to try Bite and Marc Jacobs, and I’m thrilled that I’m able to do so along with other pretty lip colors I will definitely use. The Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip set is a winner and a fabulous gift idea.
Availability: Sephora (online and in stores)