By Sheila Arkee
December just crept up too soon, but when it comes to the POPSUGAR Must Have Box from November 2013, it’s never too late to sing some praises. The contents didn’t arrive in a picnic basket, but they all made me want to pack up a basket and head for the park!
Subscription boxes are always a gamble, but it’s so much fun to open them up and see what goodies are inside. They’re like grown up versions of the grab bags I used to buy at Sanrio stores, somewhat nerve wrecking, but I always ended up happy with the contents of my bag.
Everything in the November box hearkens comfort and coziness and a whole lot of NOM with the Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips which disappeared in record time. The contents included:
- Michael Stars Black and Grey Scarf (value $42)
- Illume Candle in Nice ($15.75)
- Barefruit Crunch Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips ($25.38 for a 24 pack)
- Lands End Single Canvas Wine Tote ($12)
- The Soap and Paper Factory Shea Butter Soap in Roland Pine ($8)
- Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves 8.3 oz ($6)
- Absolute A! Nail Polish Remover in Spring Fresh ($2.99)
- $30 Gift card to Canvaspop
The cost of the POPSUGAR Must Have Box is $39.95, which includes free shipping. It’s bit higher than the $10 Ipsy and Birchbox boxes, but the value on the items works out to about $120 and is definitely worth the the heftier price tag.
POPSUGAR has graciously offered a coupon code to get $10 off of a 3-month subscription, which is a great idea if you’re looking to treat yourself or give a gift to someone on your Christmas gift list. This deal ends on December 11th, so hurry! Use code NOVSELECT at checkout.
My Final Thoughts: When it comes to luxury items you can’t beat what’s inside the POPSUGAR Must Have Box from November 2013. I would have liked to have seen another makeup item besides the nail polish remover pads, but I’ll be drying my tears on my new favorite clothing item, the Michael Star Folk Art Wrap.
Availabilty: Subscribe at POPSUGAR