By Sheila Arkee
To be honest I don’t really give much thought to my night beauty routine. I usually slap some stuff on, then stumble off to bed. I happened to pay a little more attention last week and realized that I have quite a few items in this supposedly nonchalant routine. About 7 products, to be exact, not as low-maintenance as I had thought!
Going from left to right in the photo, my must-have products include:
- Neck cream.
- A retinol, alternated with a basic skin cream, AND a non-pictured essential oil on top of both. I’m in the middle of using up scores of facial cream samples, so I haven’t really committed to a particular one yet.
- Foot cream. This Yu-Be cream is making my feet sooooo happy these days.
- Hydroquinone-based gel to fade dark marks on my body. Embarrassing but true, I’ve had a hormonal, dark band across my waist for YEARS and this is actually helping.
- Lash enhancer I’ve already decided doesn’t do much, but can’t bring myself to throw out until it’s done.
- Eye cream. I have three on rotation but am putting the Lavera cream on heavy use because it’s aaaaaaalmost done.
- Lip balm. Yu-be is my balm of choice at the moment.
What’s your current routine? Do you find yourself using more products than you’d think?