1. RoC® products: The next best thing to picking up a prescription product, RoC products WORK. They’re not only price-effective, but they’re formulated by dermatologists andcontain retinols. I am constantly recommending this brand to my clients with great results.
2. CETAPHIL® cleanser works. For all skin types, especially for those of you who are more sensitive, you will not be disappointed. The most gentle and effective cleanser out there, bar none.
3. Dr. Bronner’s Magic 18 in 1 All Natural Soap: An oldie but goodie, Dr. Bronner’s products are multi-functional, gentle, and such a bargain, considering how many ways you can use this wonder cleanser, even as a toothpaste!
4. Loreal Voluminous: Even though Great Lash get’s all of the glory, Voluminous is even better for so many reasons. Creates a lush lashline, guaranteed.
5. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch SPF 70: Not only does it offer great protection, but it also gives a beautiful glow to the skin and works great as a makeup primer.
6. Loreal Sublime Gradual Tanning Lotion: This fabulous lotion tans the skin one application at a time — easy and fanatastic!
7. Nivea Anti-Cellulite Patches: I’ve tried everything, and this miracle worker really works! Formulated with L-Carnitine, you’ll see results within 4 weeks. Fantastic!
8. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs: So, so, so great for fashion-forward ladies who don’t want to wear panty hose, and yet need to cover up veins or discoloration. You must have this transfer -resistant spray that perfects the skin and doesn’t look fake at all.
9. Sally Hansen Fast and Gentle Cream Hair Bleach for Face- Easy to use, and wonderful for lightening eye brows!
10. Almay Hypo-Allergenic Eye Make Up Remover Pads: Effective and gentle for even the most stubborn eye make up and fragile eyes. All all-time favorite of mine.
What are some of your drugstore skin care favorites?