My Bubble & Bee balms are all pretty much the same, save for the flavors, so I will be reviewing all of them in this one entry.
- Price: Currently on sale at $3.19 each
- Moisture level: Lightweight
- Scent: All true to life – Peppermint Cocoa is mint with a hint of cocoa, Rude Raspberry smells just like a ripe raspberry and Organic Orange is very citrus-y and fresh
- Flavor: A little bit sweet
- SPF factor: No
- Color: All colorless
- Texture: Very light, absorbs quickly, extremely smooth
- Organic? Yes
- Irritating ingredients (camphor, menthol, phenol)? No
- Packaging/application: Standard twist-up tube but with funky labeling
- Good for daytime or before bed? Both
- Availability: www.bubbleandbee.com
Bubble & Bee makes some of my very favorite lip balms. Just like with the Eos, it’s a little too light on its own to keep everything hydrated, but perfect for wearing under lipstick or heavier lip balms, or alone if your lips are not as torn up as mine. The scents are all cheery and natural, they’re not greasy, they don’t sting or itch, and there are no harmful chemicals in Bubble & Bee’s products.
The bright packaging on the tubes is also adorable. It just adds another plus to what is another all-around great product. If you’re in the market for organic, fruit-scented, lightweight balms, these should be on the top of your list!