With #6, I’ll be moving into mostly lightweight territory with my reviews of my remaining balms. Here we go…
- Price: $3.99
- Moisture level: Light
- Scent: Just like fresh melon
- Flavor: Very faintly sweet (contains natural Stevia extract)
- SPF factor: No
- Color: Colorless
- Texture: Feels extremely smooth and light
- Organic? 95% organic, no parabens or petrolatum
- Irritating ingredients (camphor, menthol, phenol)? None
- Packaging/application: Cute little rubbery sphere that twists open to reveal an egg-shaped balm
- Good for daytime or before bed? Both
- Availability: Rite Aid stores, drugstore.com
Let me say that my gosh, I love this product. It was love at first application. The perfect little green velvety sphere that twists open to reveal that egg-shaped balm is just genius. It is a cinch to apply, smells so natural and heavenly and can easily be worn under lipstick or a heavier balm at night.
It’s not enough moisture to fully heal my lips, but it works very well for a lightweight lip balm and with a layer of something like Smith’s Mocha Rose at night, is just about perfect.
I highly recommend this one. It’s getting very close to my Bloom lip balm as far as favorites go!