By Sheila Arkee
Well, well, well. July’s monthly edition of the Glossybox luxury sample box sure makes up for the lackluster contents of the June box.
I wasn’t exactly thrilled with the June Glossybox, which was filled with mostly skin care samples and a full-sized mascara. Why, I bemoaned, couldn’t at least one color product be in the box? I understand that it’s not always easy to do this, but at $21 a box, I would love to see some in the collection.
July’s box contains a couple of full-sized items and generously -sized skin and hair care samples.
- Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm (sample; full-size $18.50) – Feels soothing on my feet.
- Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo & Conditioner (samples; full-sizes $14.95 and $16.95) – The conditioner is the texture of a mousse – very cool!
- Figs & Rouge Lip, Face & Body Balm (full-size $6) – This packaging is super adorable and the balm is smooth and moisturizing – glad to be able to try this out.
- Senna Cosmetics Mineral Eyes Shadow Trio (full-size $24) – All right! Now this is what I’m talking about! The colors in the Medallion set are so pretty and I’ve always wanted to try Senna products.
- Blushed Fragrance by Ruddy Water (sample; full-size $22/24 pouches) – Well, this is cool — a fragrance towlette!
I am definitely impressed with the variety of July’s contents, but after last month’s experience I’m still wary. Let’s face it – sample subscription boxes are hit or miss, but July’s Glossybox is definitely a hit.
You can find out more about Glossybox online.
*Provided for consideration. Opinions are my own.