By Sheila Arkee
Okay, ladies & gents, it’s time to dish at our weekly open post. Pour the coffee, go out and get some of those amazing Mint Truffle Hershey Kisses, we’ll be here for awhile!
If you’re reading this, we made it through the end of the world! Woo hoo! I will admit to being a tad nervous ever since I watched some History Channel documentaries on the subject and then some Ancient Aliens episodes that did me in, but we are ok so celebrate! 😉
Now that the Holidays are happening, let’s talk wishlist items. Most of mine won’t happen right away but will be slowly accumulated. Some of my desires include:
– Urban Decay’s Vice and Naked palettes
– A Zuca bag so I can schlep my stuff a little easier.
– Some Z palettes so I can get to some long overdue shadow depotting.
– That amazing Shiseido foundation brush everyone raves about.
– Shadows from my favorite indie brands, like Sugarpill, Fyrinnae, and Sweet Libertine.
– A spa day and long overdue massage!!!!
What’s on your makeup wishlist for 2013?