By Sheila Arkee
Okay, ladies & gents, it’s time to dish at our weekly open post. Pour the coffee, grab some red velvet cupcakes, we’ll be here for awhile!
After carrying around a battered and beaten bag for over a year, I decided it was time to stop saving my collection for an unknown time or event and brought this shiny green hobo from The Sak out of hibernation. I’ve had this purse for well over 5 years, but it’s been hiding in the trunk of my car where it was storing empty cd-roms, business cards, and metal tins I use for my photography business. It was a good call because this green is bringing me life right now! I will never, ever tire of a colorful purse!
Here’s what’s in the side pocket of my purse right now.
- elf Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper
- Milani Crystal Lip Gloss in Precious
- Epicuren Lip Balm
- Painted Earth Lip Glosses in Black Raspberry and Chocolate Truffle
- The Body Shop Liner in Beech
- Carmex Vanilla Lip Balm
- MAC Wonderstruck Lustreglass
- eos Medicated Lip Balm in Tangerine
- Painted Earth Mineral Powder Foundation in Tender
- Mark Luxe Lipstick in M. Powerment Petal
- MAC Nymphette Lip Glass
What do you always carry around with you?