By Monika Cancilla
It’s nice to find quality products at the drugstore that follow through with their promises and don’t cost an arm and a leg. Burt’s Bees is one of those brands. I’m not a real “natural nancy”, but it is also very nice to read a label and be able to recognize everything on the ingredients list. Burt’s bees graciously provided the following products for review.
Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion – $5 for 2.5oz, $8 for 6 oz.
• Very creamy and moisturizing, but not greasy.
• Absorbs quickly.
• Scent is not too intense, smells like coconut. Very pleasant.
• My husband complimented how soft my hands were after using it.
Final Consensus = I love it. Totally worth it.
• Very moisturizing, not waxy. Made with lots of natural oils, no petroleum products (something I’m trying to break my addiction to)
• Clear in color, nice over a lip stain.
• Scent again is not intense, but pleasant. Smells like mangos.
• Simple packaging
Final Consensus = I love it. This is great for dry winter lips.
• It’s a balm you apply with your fingers
• Smells like lemons, always a plus in my book.
• Scent doesn’t last more than a half an hour
Final Consensus = Smells good, but not worth it, unless you like re-applying every 30 minutes.